Senior Product Manager Myeloid Diseases
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland Job Category:
Sales and Marketing Work Location:
Bndliweg 20, Postfach 8048 Organization:
Product Marketing Employee Status:
Full-time Job Type:
In her/his role the (Senior) Product Manager is responsible for the development, implementation, and execution of marketing and educational programs in the assigned therapeutic field. Furthermore she/he actively drives the development of disease and launch plans as part of the core disease team for Myeloid Diseases and Solid Tumors, respective product strategies, and tactical implementation plans. He/she is responsible for the external execution of lifecycle plans on a customer level. In addition, she/he builds and maintains close relationships with internal stakeholders, external vendors, and KOLs in the Swiss market. Therefore, this person will be working partially in the field directly interacting with customers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Myeloid Disease Area
- Contributes and/or supports the development of integrated, cross-functional disease plans/launch plans and project team plans through close liaison with other disease and project team functions such as medical affairs, market access, and regulatory.
- Designs and executes innovative and impactful promotional concepts and non-branded concepts for the therapeutic franchise
- Leads the development of marketing materials and ensures timely provision of materials in accordance with Swiss regulations (e.g. Swissmedic, Pharmakodex, Celgene SOPs)
- Ensures efficient use of resources for content communication by exploring new ways of doing things (e.g. digital initiatives)
- Manages a portfolio of products and indications in different states of the lifecycle
- Co-responsible for maximizing the sales performance by closely liaising with sales functions for the development of commercial strategies, projects and materials
- Analyzes and assimilates extensive market data/intelligence and incorporate the findings into the disease planning process
- Keeps up to date with all new information/data for the allocated brands in the relevant disease fields and utilizes the information to provide competitive advantages for Celgene's brand(s)
- Ensures effective roll-out of marketing campaigns/tools to the KAMs through briefing meetings & training sessions, following the Pharma 2.0 approach, in close cooperation with Medical Affairs, Case Management, Market Access and the Associate Director Sales.
Solid Tumor Disease Area
- Supports the development of a long-range forecasting plan together with the Senior Manager Marketing H&O and/or the Business Unit Director H&O and I&I
- Responsible for marketing OPEX spending for allocated products/disease areas
Regional and international responsibilities
- Act as Project Team Champion and internal point of contact for Abraxane
- Ensures an adequate short/midterm project plans for Abraxane is in place.
- Responsible for the execution of commercial/promotional tactics for Abraxane in accordance with Swiss regulations (e.g. Swissmedic, Pharmakodex, Celgene SOPs)
- Represents the Swiss affiliate in at least one international product or project team
- Maximize synergies for priority launch products on an EU and CNE level by the exchange of best practices with international peers
- Drives peer-to-peer projects resulting in outcomes which further strengthen Celgene's
capabilities in the assigned therapeutic area Skills / Knowledge Required :
About Us COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Life science, medical and/or Business Administration degree required
- Ideally at least 5-8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry in Product Management (at least 4 years), Sales or Medical positions
- Profound professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry, experience in the field of oncology/hematology preferred
- Experience in Key Account Management is a plus
- High scientific profile with the ability to simplify new and complex clinical data into sound and meaningful messages
- PC literate in Microsoft Office
- Team worker
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required
- Fluency in English and in German, both oral and written communications. French oral communication
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work in a crossfunctional environment and establish positive working relationships in particular with the disease teams and sales teams
- Independent self-starter, accurate and well organized
- Highly energetic, self reliant, able to successfully drive performance and deliver results with various parties in a timely and efficient manner with organized project management skills
- Strong business acumen and open minded
- Negotiation skills and customer focus
- Strong identification with Celgene values
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. "At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.