Senior Marketing Manager Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland Job Category:
Sales and Marketing Work Location:
Bndliweg 20, Postfach 8048 Organization:
Product Marketing Employee Status:
Part-time Job Type:
At Celgene we are committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies and a promise to always put patients first. Celgene's team in Zurich are made up of passionate, talented people who contribute every day to achieving our mission of putting patients first with industry-leading programs.
To continue this important work, we are recruiting a Senior Marketing Manager Multiple Sclerosis to join our team.
Objectives of this Role
In this role, you will be accountable for the development, implementation, and execution of marketing and educational programs for Celgene's in-line and close to market assets in Multiple Sclerosis. You will oversee and ensure the development and execution of Multiple Sclerosis strategic disease plans and launch plans for including market insights generation through market research and other activities. You will be in charge for the execution of local tactical implementation plans for products indications for which you fulfill operational tasks based on current business needs and after consultation with the Business Unit Director (BUD). You will also support the BUD and Finance in the development of commercial forecasts and long-range plans.You are expected to operate in close coordination and collaboration with internal stakeholders at the local level as well as with partners and peers across the organization. In addition, you will be building and maintaining close relationships with external vendors and Key Opinion Leaders in the Swiss market. Therefore, this person will be also working in the field directly interacting with customers.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
Knowledge and skills required
- Lead the development of integrated, cross-functional disease plans and project team plans through close liaison with other disease and project team functions such as medical affairs, market access, and regulatory.
- Lead and Contribute to upcoming launch(es) closely aligned with the BUD
- Liaise with peers and strongly contribute to foster successful and highly cross-functional teamwork
- Co-responsible for maximizing the sales performance by closely liaising with sales functions for the development of commercial strategies, projects and materials
- Ensure close collaboration with the Associate Director Sales on the following activities: training Key Account Managers on the new campaigns/ materials, preparing for new launches, resource/ timing planning at the Key Account Manager level, optimizing the brand performance
- Lead innovation in marketing to the Health Care Professionals audience and key stakeholders, through understanding of customers, disease, key market trends, and competitive environment and by pioneering with new ideas and approaches and help build a cutting-edge marketing organization
- Ensure efficient use of resources for content communication by exploring new ways of doing things (e.g. digital initiatives)
- Ensure that synergies for priority launch products are maximized on an EU and Central Northern European level by the exchange of best practices with international peers
- Support Finance and the BUD in the development of long-range plans
- Responsible for resource planning, allocation, as well as efficient resource utilization and gap analyses.
- Responsible for effective roll-out of commercial and unbranded campaigns/tools, in close cooperation with Medical Affairs and the Associate Director Sales.
- Contribute and ensure effective launch planning including insights generation, customer mapping and workforce planning
- Responsible for the development of marketing materials and timely provision of materials in accordance with Swiss regulations (e.g. Swissmedic, Pharmakodex, Celgene SOPs)
#LI-POST About Us COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Life science, medical and/or Business Administration degree required
- 6-8 years of experience in pharmaceutical industry: Marketing or Product Management (at least 3-4 years) and potentially other roles such as Customer-Facing Field positions, Access or Medical positions
- Demonstrated leadership skills (matrix leadership or direct people management)
- Profound professional experience in the pharmaceutical industry, experience in the field of oncology/hematology preferred
- High scientific profile with the ability to simplify new and complex clinical data
- Self-motivated and an independent self-starter with the ability to think strategically, drive performance, foster relationships and build alignment
- Strong communications skills and solution oriented
- Initiative, creative, and ability to work effectively in complex, rapidly changing environment
- Strong project and process management skills, along with the ability to work on multiple tasks, and to effectively prioritize
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment and establish positive working relationships within disease or project team
- Fluency in English and in German, both oral and written communications. French oral communication
- Strong analytical skills, business acumen and open minded
- Strong focus on what brings value for customers and patients and identification with Celgene values
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. "At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.