Account Receivable Specialist
Boudry, Neuchatel, Switzerland Job Category:
Finance Work Location:
Route de Perreux 1 2017 Organization:
Shared Services Employee Status:
Full-time Job Type:
At Celgene we are committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies and a promise to always put patients first. Celgene's team in Boudry are made up of passionate, talented people who contribute every day to achieving our mission of putting patients first with industry-leading programs.
To continue this important work, we are recruiting an Account Receivable Specialist to join our team.
Daily and Monthly Responsibilities
Knowledge and skills required
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable cash posting and sub-ledger reconciliation for the whole of International
- Responsible for collection activities for all direct sales, including balance confirmation with wholesalers and customers; distribute statements.
- Perform a comprehensive analysis of customer accounts. Investigate and collect on the aged balances; follow up with Celgene Finance Affiliates as needed.
- Perform bank reconciliation of all the collection bank accounts
- Liaison with Order management, Celgene IT, and third party Logistics Service Provider (LSP) for all Financial Logistic Service Provider load issues.
- Identify and help resolve critical AR related issues.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders including Order Management, Customer MDM, and the IT Group on resolution of AR related issues.
- Assist in ad hoc projects and analyses, like audit reviews and maintenance of desktop procedures, as necessary for current business support.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, including country-specific guidelines, as well as SOX requirements.
- Address all internal and external customer inquiries in a timely, professional and effective manner
- Identify and recommend process improvements and system solutions to enhance the efficiency of the overall AR process.
- Maintain relationships with internal business customers to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
About Us COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Commercial degree (e.g. CFC d'employ de commerce or Maturit commerciale) required
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts Receivable
- Experience with Oracle financial system a plus.
- 1 to 2 years' general accounting experience a plus.
- Fluency in English besides French, any other language a plus
- Strong analytical skills as well as the ability to pay attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft excel and word
- Highly motivated, self-driven towards accurate results
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to organize workload, and the capacity to progress a range of tasks at one time.
- High degree of integrity with courage and commitment to do the right thing no matter what the situation.
- Strong customer service focus, with a drive to ensure that we exceed the expectations of our customers.
- High sense of urgency and commitment to team and department objectives.
- Strong problem-solving ability, balance of common sense and creativity.
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple work streams, remains calm and effective under pressure.
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. "At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.