We are Buzz Brothers.
Founded in Switzerland in 2010, we are a Creative Agency born to drive change. Welcome to the Smooth Digital Revolution by Buzz Brothers. We believe big ideas positively impact change and behaviour. At Buzz Brothers we create big ideas and transform them into extraordinary digital brand experiences that grow business. With 3 Swiss locations in Geneva, Fribourg and Martigny, we are a family of 80 Brothers and Sisters from more than 10 countries across all areas of creative and digital expertise. Our ever-expanding portfolio of clients includes Black Crows, Conforama, Honda, InterSport, Longines, Nestle, Swatch and Uber to name a few.
We're looking for a new experienced front-end developer to join our team, whether in Geneva of Fribourg.
Your role will be quite important, as a bridge between our design and back-end teams. You will be:
* Identifying the most appropriate technical solutions for each project.
* Code various front-end websites and webapps.
* Advise designers on interface design feasability, responsiveness, and animation.
* Work in team with designers to prototype and proof their layouts.
* Work in team with other front/back-end developers and Project Managers.
* Assist Project Managers on scoping front-end tasks and building the corresponding cost estimates.
Here are the main skills we're looking for:
* Coding best practices : separations of concerns,semantics, performance, ...
* Familiarity with HTML accessibility and SEO essentials.
* Proficience with the main front-end development languages: HTML/CSS/JS.
* Proven experience in responsive design implementation.
* Proficiency with CSS modular techniques: OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS, etc.
* Proficiency with version-control tools: Bitbutcket, Github, ...
* Page speed optimization.
* Team spirit.
* Decent written and spoken English.
* Familiarity with one or more front-end framework: Vue.js, React, Angular...
* Knowledge on building for headless or decoupled CMS.
If your application is accepted, you will have 2-3 interviews with our Technical Director, HR Manager, and CEO.