You will work in the chemistry automation team with the responsibility of preparing libraries of small molecules using state-of-the-art automation technology such as synthesis robots, pipetting robots, analytical and preparative HPLC-MS, and parallel evaporation systems. Your primary responsibility will be the support of different steps in the workflow like compound logistics or quality control processes. You are expected to help to maintain the infrastructure of the automation chemistry laboratory. You have a technical degree e.g. Laborant/In education or a BS in Organic Chemistry; industrial working experience is a benefit, but not a requirement.
- Supporting the chemistry automation team in compound handling and logistics processes.
- Independently perform steps of compound library production workflows
- Supporting quality control processes of compound libraries and collections of reagents.
- Operation of standards analytical instruments like UPLC/MS
- Generation of analytical reports in quality control processes
- General laboratory and instrument maintenance work
- Protocolling and reporting of results
- Interacting and communicating in a divers and international professional environment.
Junior Research Chemist - temporary assignment for min. 1 year
- Thorough knowledge of practical laboratory work
- Knowledge in the usage of standard and modern chemical laboratory equipment
- Capable to perform precise working task and reliable handling of chemicals also in low amounts
- Basic understanding of analytical techniques in a chemistry laboratory
- Good knowledge of health and safety rules in a laboratory
- Very organized and structured working habit
- Basic skills with Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Good knowledge of English
Our over 450 employees in Switzerland ensure every day that more and more people do not simply go to work, but are able to implement their strengths and knowledge where these assets will be used and valued.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 2,500 other vacancies at www.adecco.ch Your contact
Herr Fabio Antonelli, Deputy Branch Manager, looks forward to answer your questions by phone +41 61 323 8187 or .
You can apply directly online, by
Please mention reference 138-FAAN-101848-53-EN in your application.