Your main responsibilities will be :
· Monitor law and rules, analyze gaps and suggest organizational measures for the business of the Bank.
· Establish guidelines, directives and procedures.
· Give legal advice and assistance to the Front, Back and Management regarding to banking law, in particular but not limited to anti-money laundering.
· Update and create Swiss legal banking documents, when required by legal developments or in order to comply with recent best practices
· Assess risks on money laundering and reputation.
· Monitor changes related with country risks worldwide
· Watch out the acceptance conditions of new clients.
· Monitor the transactions and analyze the clarification on risky transactions.
· Investigate on higher risk clients and prepare reports for the Compliance Committee.
· Inform the concerned people with the modifications/enhancement of the procedures and evaluate the degree of accession.
· Prepare regular reports to our headquarter.
Your profil :
· Confirmed experience in a similar position (minimum 2 years)
· Excellent knowledge of Swiss laws and additional training in banking Compliance.
· Knowledge of main foreign laws linked to the cross border activities including FATCA - QI
· Good knowledge of markets.
· Very good analyzing capacity.
· Good writing skills
· Very good synthesizing capability.
· Very good knowledge of laws, in particular but not limited to anti-money laundering.
· Fluent in French and in English , any other languages are an asset
Nous ne répondrons qu'aux personnes convoquées dans le cadre d'un entretien.
Merci de votre compréhension