"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity."
Intern E-Distribution (Watchmaking Division)
The Intern for E-Distribution team in the Watchmaking division of Richemont will be a part of the team as a junior member, supporting the overall projects effort.
- Support in preparing and executing operational activities concerning the digitization of the haute horlogerie business.
- Analyzing opportunities by researching the industry and market trends.
- Driving with partners' business relevant research and recommending new opportunities.
- Ensure that all necessary documents for execution are drawn, ready and delivered.
- Preparing reports by collecting and analyzing data, information and statistics.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Management, Economics, Engineering, Statistics or Finance.
- Significant experience in the Luxury, Consumer or Consulting domain would be considered as a plus.
- Fluency in English. French and other languages would be considered as a plus.
- Strong logical, analytical and financial skills with outstanding number mindset.
- Well-developed problem solving skills demonstrated through a constant "can-do" attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel and PowerPoint at excellent level) with a focus on execution and accuracy required.
- Available for travelling within Europe, if necessary for short periods.
Duration: 6 months, Full-time
Start Date: January 2020