Analyst, QC (Temporary Mission)
Couvet, Neuchatel, Switzerland Job Category:
Quality Work Location:
Rue du Pr-Jorat 14 2108 Organization:
Quality Control Shift:
2nd Shift Standard8_CHE Employee Status:
What unique gene will you bring to Celgene?
On the Quality Control team, we deliver our mission by performing all type of analytical testing that is required for release of raw and packaging materials, final product and stability samples as well as all IPC testing. Additional
responsibilities can be the support of stability studies, handling of deviations and change controls. As a QC team member, you will be supporting all activities to continuously maintain the GMP status of the QC Laboratory.
As the Quality Control Analyst, you'll support that goal by....
- Performing analytical testing according to raw material and product release specifications (HPLC, GC, UV/VIS, IR, dissolution, pH, conductivity, TOC, titration, weighing, wet chemistry experiments etc.).
- Performing review of analytical data.
- Performing basic laboratory work (buffer preparation, waste disposal management, washing of lab dishes, cleaning of the labs etc.)
- Supporting management supply of consumables.
- Supporting maintenance/calibration of equipment and keeps relationship with suppliers.
- Supporting stability studies (set up, sampling, testing, coordination)
- Writing specific standard operations procedures (e.g. operation and maintenance of equipment)
- Participating in method transfer and method validation activities
- Supporting selection, purchase and commissioning of new equipment.
- Handling of deviations and change controls
About Us COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Federal Certificate of Capacity as Laboratory Technician or similar education
- 2 - 3 years of work experience in a GMP environment
- Solid knowledge in HPLC and GC techniques and CDS
- Knowledge of dissolution, UV/VIS and IR techniques.
- Knowledge of analytical method transfer and analytical method validation.
- Experience of doing analytical testing according to Ph. Eur. and USP prescriptions.
- Good writing skills.
- Excellent team spirit.
- Good knowledge in English and French.
- Knowledge of most common office software.
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. "At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.