Location: La Tour-de-Peilz, Switzerland
Defined period of time contract, 6 months.
Full-time, Act. Rate 100 %
Nestrade (www.nestrade.com) support Nestlé operating companies in their quest to delight consumers, by providing them with integrated trading solutions in a professional & cost effective manner whilst offering a platform for business development.
Located in Vevey on the shores of Lake Geneva, our passionate multicultural team is focused on delivering first class services in procurement, import/export, logistics and financial services. We offer a dynamic working environment that provides opportunities to develop and grow your career within the Nestlé Group.
To complete our team, we are currently looking for a Transport Specialist. In this role, you will ensure outstanding delivery service by maximizing Speed, Agility, Safety and Security for BGS international shipments while controlling costs.
A day in a life of a Transport Specialist:
- Responsible for Transport Invoicing Management (SOA, GR/IR, RTV, Park & Blocked)
- Support and solve adequately any occurring transport issue
- Work closely with the Transport Expert in order to constantly improve the overall efficiency and effectiveness of Distribution Network.
- Investigate new logistics opportunities and analyses their implications on Operations.
- Responsible of continuously improve service and cost through a close collaboration with internal & external stakeholders (Customer service, warehouse, factories, carriers...)
- Ensure compliance with Nestlé Corporate Business Principles and Supply Chain Policies
- Ensure that legal obligations are met or exceeded
- Ensure that all aspects of the transport procurement comply with Nestlé policies
- Identify transport lanes and clean for tenders.
What makes you successful:
- At least 3 years of professional experience in a similar job within an International environment
- Relevant operational experience at market/business level, in the Customer Service or Warehouse Management is a strong asset.
- Relevant experience working in collaborative physical logistics projects/initiatives with customers and other departments
- Proven ability to collaborate in strategic decision making related
The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 91.4 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2018. It is present in 190 countries around the world, has 413 factories and its 308,000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favorites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.