Established in 1963 as a Swiss bank, Banque de Commerce et de Placements – BCP – focuses its business activities on four well-established areas of expertise; Commodity Trade Finance, Wealth Management, Treasury services and International. The Bank offers its commercial, private and financial institution clients the full range of services of a universal Swiss bank. More information can be found at www.bcp-bank.com
To strengthen our Credit Analysis division we are currently looking for a
Senior Credit Analyst
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
- Conduct Financial Statement Analysis and establish the related Credit Analysis reports for a portfolio of clients acting in the field of Commodity Trade Finance.
- Follow-up receipt of client financials and monitor financial performance.
- Apply and update the internal credit rating to all debtor files.
- Attend Credit Committee meetings to present credit analysis of assigned portfolio.
- Maintain regular contact with Commodity Trade Finance Department and provide advice and support in the initial structuring phase of transactions and set up of credit lines.
- Provide credit risk assessment and recommendation on one-off transactions presented by the Commodity Trade Finance Department.
- Ensure full compliance of the credit analysis activities with the Bank’s relevant policies and directives.
- University degree in Economics or Finance
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position in a bank operating in Commodity Trade Finance business
- Good knowledge of commodity trade finance activities and instruments
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Ability to draft concise financial statement analysis
- Strong attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent English level both oral and written
- Proficient computer skills including Excel and Word
- Location: Geneva
- Starting date: Immediate
- Activity rate: 100%
Please send your complete application file (cover letter, CV, work certificates and diplomas), preferably via Jobup.
Please kindly be informed that, we will only reply to candidates whose profiles are completely in line with our needs. If you do not hear from us within 3 weeks, please consider that your candidacy was not selected for this position.
Thank you for your understanding.