IoT Front end Software Engineer (Web / Mobile)
Part of our innovative IoT Lab team in charge of our next generation of connected products and services, you will contribute in Agile mode to the design and implementation of our Web and Mobile application. Main Responsibilities
Your professional experience
- Develop and maintain a brand new set of business applications for our IoT ecosystem
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Product owners, end users, and other actors) to define the best user experiences
- Participate to technology stack choice, architecture and technical evolution
- Ensure the required quality standard
Your personal attributes
- Proven ability to design, build, deploy and monitor responsive web apps and/or mobile application
- Experience in cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure or AWS), particularly in area of web and mobile development is an asset
- Experience in multi-platform development (Web & mobile) is an asset
Your education and languages capabilities
- Team spirit oriented
- Accomplishing tasks with autonomy and drive.
- UX/UI sensibility
- Mindset Agile, CI/CD, DevSecOps.
- Open-minded and proactive
- M.S. degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems
- Proficiency in English, French an asset
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.