The main purpose of this role is to manage and maintain the physical IT Infrastructure.
IT Infrastructure Manager (m/f)
A Prime Brokerage Platform for Digital Asset Fund Management is coming to Switzerland.
- The role`s responsibility will be to manage and maintain the IT Infrastructure services
- Responsibility for articulating the IT Infrastructure Strategy on-premise
- Responsibility for managing both internal and external resources for the server estate services
- Driving a program of change to improve governance and core Infrastructure Management whilst delivering a roadmap of improvements supportive to the company`s business and technology strategies
- Bachelor`s degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or comparable discipline
- Excellent project and program management capabilities
- 10 years of experience in Infrastructure Design and Delivery with deliveries for big enterprises
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate at all Seniority levels
- Extensive knowledge in Next Generation Converged Data Center Infrastructure, integrate information security aspects in everything you do
- Manage Vendor 3rd party relationships, completing regular service performance reviews
- Manage servers as well as their associated operating systems and applications
- Write documentation on systems you have designed or built
- Must be able to travel domestically and internationally for 10-20%
- Fluency in German and English is required
Our client offers you an attractive workplace with a dynamic and familiar flair. Furthermore, you have room to grow in this role with a competitive compensation offering.
I look forward to receiving your application via the apply button below.