We are looking for a highly motivated young graduate who will have the opportunity to learn and develop during a 6 months professional experience in our HR department. If you are looking for an exciting, fast-paced, cosmopolitan and high-tech business environment, SICPA is the right place for you. In this role, you will assist the Talent Management team, in projects related to Recruitment and employer branding activities, Learning, HR communication, HR systems and analytics.
HR TRAINEE (6 MONTHS, 100%)
- Assist in various recruitment activities and employer branding related projects
- Participate in process and tools improvements projects, review of procedures and other HR initiatives
- Support the HR Team in the organization of different employer branding events
- Draft communications and manage the internal HR Portal
- Contribute to other administrative tasks for the Talent Management team according to ad-hoc needs
- Bachelor degree in HR Management, Business Administration, Law, Economics or any other related field
- Fluent in English and French
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and at ease with IT tools in general
- Autonomous with solid organization and analytical skills
- Dynamic and detailed-oriented team player with strong customer orientation
JOIN US !
- Our success comes from our highly skilled and talented employees
- Respectful entrepreneurship and long-term vision are key for success
- Our people contribute to a more secure world
- Diversity at all levels of an organisation is a strength
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development within a unique organization in a fascinating and fast-growing industry. Your file will be handled with upmost confidentiality and discretion.