WebLoyalty is an online direct marketing company with a successful approach to selling membership programs. Through our membership programs we help our online partner’s customers to save money while providing the partners with additional revenue stream.
Our clients are well known-brands that reach thousands of consumers every day. We work with a combination of domestic e-commerce businesses and multinationals across multiple markets.
We’ve been operating in Europe since 2007 and have established our headquarters in Switzerland since 2012. We’ve developed many longstanding client relationships, as well as in-depth sector expertise.
The Incentive Networks platform lies at the core of the leisure and loyalty content proposition within cxLoyalty/Webloyalty and powers the network of merchants used within over 20 products worldwide for over 1,000,000 members across different markets. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Platform Innovation, the Incentive Networks Product Owner will be the driver of this platform’s product roadmap, aligning various internal and external stakeholder demands into the overall vision and five-year strategy. This role will work closely with product, merchandising & technical teams to identify synergies and bring product value and efficiency through innovation.
- Vision out the future strategy of the Incentive Network Affiliate Platform and additional tools as they become available to work in synergy with other Webloyalty/cxLoyalty technologies and platforms in the most efficient way possible, and allowing for the optimisation of marketing and product initiatives.
- Work closely with the Product/Marketing team to understand business requirements from various business units to create a comprehensive strategy and prioritisation of enhancements. As needed, define new platform functionality to meet unique partner requirements.
- Development of processes and innovation to improve efficiencies for the Product Team in scaling content coming from the IN Platform and the support of efficient and accurate cashback dispersal in the back-end.
- Collaborate with IN Technical Product Owner to prioritise initiatives and report to the business regarding the statuses of various projects that reflect business requirements and objectives.
- Collaborate with the Engineering and Web Development teams on cross-functional projects, as driven by partner requirements, such as network integrations, new features and capabilities and large scale strategic initiatives.
- Drive innovation within the Incentive Networks Platform by dreaming up new features that benefit partners, consumers and Incentive Networks in the view to assist in developing and maintaining a rolling one to three -year roadmap for potential Proofs of Concepts.
- Support commercial and product teams in client-facing meetings to provide information and visual overviews of the Incentive Networks catalogue of features.
Skills and Style Requirements
Experience conceiving, driving and managing product development projects
Able to define and prioritize requirements from multiple stakeholders with a vision for enhancements which will bring the greatest value for the business.
Strong ability to analyze complex workflows and processes. Knowledge of standard industry workflow patterns and their applications.
Good knowledge of converting marketing requirements into comprehensible requirements for technical teams
Strong interpersonal skills, to be used communicating with external partners and working with multiple internal functional teams.
Experience with continuous delivery practices such as automated testing, deployment, canary testing, a/b testing, etc. Ability to facilitate workshops that stimulate ideas, business requirements, and relative priorities from end users and customers
Strong technical background and knowledge of current web-based and cloud technologies.
Excellent verbal, written and visual communication skills.
The IN Innovation Product Manager should have the following background:
A 4-year degree from an accredited institution; or equivalent experience. MBA a plus. Technical background a huge asset.
4+ years of hands-on experience in Product Management or related disciplines.
2+ years of experience communicating with and/or managing external partners.
2+ years of experience in fast-paced technology-based environments.
Swiss or Valid Work Permit in Switzerland.
We place a high premium on team members with a deep commitment to quality, the personal skills to collaborate effectively and a demonstrated understanding of underlying technologies.