The Business Unit Services aims to ensure our Customers' full satisfaction through best in class operating structure ensuring the best execution of the delivery of Services.
The Group BPO Team Leader is responsible for the functions performance and for related continuous improvement identification and progress. He/she will be key contributor to the strategic design and implementation of the Spare Parts processes and solutions.
Group BPO Team Leader - SCM Outbound (SAP SD)
- Be the driving force in designing and building the Spare Parts solutions and processes, providing clear business requirements in the area of Sales and Distribution (Sales, Billing and Pricing, Outbound Logistics, Integration of flows between spare parts and service, Contract Management, E-Commerce Platform Back end processes, etc.)
- Be the key actor in deployment of upcoming Bobst projects working closely with IT Template teams in order to set up the best solution fitting both business requirements and IT possibilities
- Conduct process standardization and harmonization globally
- Lead the to-be process in the domain across BSF (Bobst Service Factory) and BCC (Bobst Customer Center) with the support of Business Advisors
- Act as project initiator after aligning that the project scope and deliverables are relevant across BSFs and BCCs
- Act as a gate keeper and give a go/no go on the needed changes while ensuring the integrity of the Group Standards consistency
- Animate and train Key users and Business Advisors on process, flow governance and system evolutions
- Manage continuous process improvement identification and plan to implement changes across BSF and BCC globally
- SAP SD Functional consultant or SAP Business Analyst willing to move to the Business side
- Graduated from a Master in Engineering, and/or Business and Economics or equivalent
- At least 7 years successful experience in a similar position in an international environment
- Confirmed and very strong operational experience in SAP ECC 7.0 especially in SD Module
- Successful proven experience in supporting a fundamental transformation of business model and processes, in a project Mode (design, build and solution deployment Globally)
- Excellent documentation skills (training materials, SOP)
- Fluent in English, any other language is a plus
- Flexibility to travel up to 20%
As real trouble shooter, you are capable of performing in a fast moving environment and collaborating proactively in time-phased projects and in supporting the business teams.
You are also recognized for your excellent organizational and planning skills, your strong communication and interpersonal skills as well as your positive attitude and mind-set.