The Technical Leader guarantees and measures the level of activity of his product line in the respect of commitments and objectives.
He ensures of the technical coherence of the solutions (inks, coating unit, driers…) in a scope covering mainly the technical activities, the validation and the Qualification.
He drafts the general technical specifications of products (the technical needs), and ultimately approves, the solutions proposed by the technical team. He plays an essential role in the transverse animation and coordination of the various associated teams and helps ensure the communication between the technical partners.
He is responsible at the end, of the technical performance of the developed product, by taking into account the objectives of quality, timing, costs / budget of the project.
• Be the technical referent on the product range during development stage and serial life.
• Coordinate technical actions related to quality issues, to development action plan, to the validation of subassemblies, prototype, customer partnership or to the new sources of components.
• Define the criteria of technical specifications/functionalities needed versus product owner requirement, supply chain constraints and product road map objectives.
• Contribute to the definition of the technical solutions by determining the main technical options of the project.
• Lead the design and project reviews (provides reports).
• Be responsible of the Bill of Materials quality
• Make sure of the comprehensiveness of the validation of the product performances (Validation Plan and Validation Report of the prototypes)
• Alert in case of deviation of one of the objectives.
• Maintain detailed records of work completed and metrics related to the performance of the product line (technology readiness level)
• Guarantee the connection and well integration with the other key department.
• Responsible of the quality of technical deliverables.
• Contribute to test strategy elaboration for all the range of product and technology readiness level follow up.
• Promote the capitalization of existing solutions
• Maintain and enrich the level of knowledge of the ink jet technologies and the technological know-how of Mouvent
• Integrate into road map and technical decision the analyses of products and technologies of the competitors.
• Accountable of the escalation to management.
• Strong Experience in Project Management
• Demonstrate a strong expertise in digital printing technologies and inks and ability to integrate, run and troubleshoot printers.
• Inkjet Chemistry knowledges
• Deep knowledge in coating processes
• Experience in industrial environment
• Analytical mindset and solutions/results oriented
• Ability to work in multi corporate field environment and multidiscipline environment
• Bilingual English/French (all technical reports will be written in English)
• Willing to work 50% from Marly and 50% Cheseaux (depending on the work load)
• Friendly personality, open minded, good team spirit.
• Hands-on approach.
• Communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer you an interesting and challenging position in a young, dynamic and fast growing international environment. You will have the rare possibility to be in the company from the beginning and be able to actively design and implement processes across the company.