"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity."
As a System Management Team Coordinator, you will be managing the activities of a team of Engineers and Architects building, maintaining and developing the technical platforms used to deliver devices, software and remote access to applications, to all Richemont's Group Technology clients. To succeed in this role you have a solid background in System Management solutions, mainly for Microsoft and Apple devices. In your experience, you have developed automated workflows in highly complex and global environments, integrating different technologies. A service oriented approach and a natural drive to achieve high customer satisfaction, are key to succeed.
In your role as a coordinator you will ensure the success of the team by providing a trustworthy and safe environment, fostering creativity and collaboration.
Coordinate the team
Manage the Service Lifecycle
Ensure quality and stability of operations
- University degree in Information technology or engineering
- Any technical certification in the area of expertise is a plus
- Proven experience in managing teams (projects or within an IT organization)
- Good knowledge in Project Management and focus on delivery
- Working knowledge of integration points
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Required Technical Skills
Desirable technical skills
- 10 years' experience in IT support and expertise in Microsoft environment
- 4 years' experience in team coordination or management
- International experience
- Excellent English level for communications, presentations and coordination
- French is an asset
Required aptitude and qualities
- Flexible and able to adapt to different situations.
- Consistent, delivers all the time in a timely manner and with quality.
- Trustworthy, job will be done
- Speaks his/her thoughts, clearly, directly and respectfully
- Good listener
- Adapts with change, manages stress due to evolving environment, sees opportunities where others see difficulties
- Problem solver by openly discussing it others and collaborate to achieve a resolution
- Passionate about his/her work, learns about it to become better and brings new ideas
- Ready to travel in Switzerland and Worldwide, maximum 30% of the time.