Active in the market since 2011, Evooq is an investment solution and technology platform provider for banks, pension funds and independent asset managers. To date, leading financial institutions and independent asset managers have utilized Evooq’s products in the Swiss, EU and Asian markets. We are a human sized company focused on delivering innovative software products that change how wealth management services are delivered to clients.
Client Onboarding Project Manager & Business Analyst
In the role of a Client Onboarding Project Manager & Business Analyst, you will lead implementation projects to onboard External Asset Managers onto our EAM platform. In addition, you will drive enhancements of our technology platform based on client feedback. Main tasks:
- Onboarding of External Asset Managers onto our EAM platform including requirements gathering, client specific configurations, custody bank interface configurations, initial portfolio data load and data migration as well as the coordination of 3rd party providers
- Identifying and implementing product extensions based on client feedback in collaboration with the product management including requirements gathering, business solution design, roadmap definition and solution implementation
- We strongly advocate humility, curiosity and pragmatism - which is evident in the way we work
- We are always eager to learn new things
- We foster employee empowerment and keep management functions and meetings to a minimum
- We offer numerous startup perks
- Flexible working hours / remote possible
What you offer
- Academic degree in a relevant area such as science, computer science or business administration
- 3+ years of professional experience in the financial services or consulting industry with an excellent track record and a strong focus on client implementation projects
- Experience in project management and Agile delivery methods
- Strong team player who prefers to work in an environment with flat hierarchies
- Able to work in a dynamic team environment, perform under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German (French is a plus)
If this sounds like you, contact us now.
Candidates must have or be eligible for a work permit in Switzerland.