Accounts Payable Specialist II
Boudry, Neuchatel, Switzerland Job Category:
Finance Work Location:
Route de Perreux 1 2017 Organization:
Shared Services Employee Status:
Full-time Job Type:
On the Financial Operations team, we deliver our mission by supporting the AP, Procurement, Customer Service and MDM functions. You will also have the have appropriate knowledge of the financial systems we use, which include Basware invoice matching and approval system, iProcurement as well as the Purchasing, Payables and Supplier modules within Oracle.
As the Accounts Payable Specialist, you'll support that goal by
- Processing vendor invoices for payment ensuring proper coding & signature authority policy compliance.
- Ensuring that invoices follow the proper approval flow.
- Working with automated workflow systems and address invoices which have failed automation
- Controlling of supplier bank details and payments terms
- Performing weekly payments based on due dates of supplier invoices
- Following up the open prepayments and credit notes
- Acting as a knowledge source for process improvement and technology initiatives
- Helping streamlining the procure-to-payment process and reduce inefficiencies
- Providing timely assistance to our Finance Shared Service partners.
- Assisting with any ad-hoc projects and tasks as necessary.
About Us COMMITTED TO IMPROVING THE LIVES OF PATIENTS WORLDWIDE
- Commercial degree (e.g. CFD d'employ de commerce or Maturit commerciale)
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in Accounts Payable or Financial operation
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Oracle or Basware strongly preferred.
- Fluent in both English and French (written and oral)
- Commitment to delivering quality results and overcoming obstacles in a time-sensitive environment.
- Strong analytical and reconciliation skills
- Attention to detail and ability to recognize potential operational problems or deviations from SOPs.
- High degree of integrity and strong work ethic.
- High sense of urgency and ability to identify creative solutions to time-sensitive problems.
- High degree of organizational agility.
- Positive attitude with proven ability to handle challenges and overcome obstacles.
- Self-starter who can propose solutions for problems without further supervision.
- Customer Service focused with the ability to communicate across all levels of the organization.
At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients. Our vision as a company is to build a major global biopharmaceutical corporation while focusing on the discovery, the development, and the commercialization of products for the treatment of cancer and other severe, immune, inflammatory conditions. "At Celgene, we seek to deliver truly innovative and life-changing drugs for our patients."
There are more than 300 clinical trials at major medical centers using compounds from Celgene. Investigational compounds are being studied for patients with incurable hematological and solid tumor cancers, including multiple myeloma, myelodysplastic syndromes, chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL), non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), triple-negative breast cancer and pancreatic cancer. As committed as we are to clinical accomplishment, we are equally committed to patient support, which is a guiding principle at Celgene. We believe all who can benefit from our discoveries should have the opportunity to do so. Celgene puts patients first with industry-leading programs that provide information, support and access to our innovative therapies.