KPMG is a leading advisor helping organizations manage risk and reduce the potential damage arising from misconduct and unethical behavior.
Our interdisciplinary team conducts investigations and provides comprehensive solutions for detecting, preventing and responding to white-collar crime.
Senior Consultant - Forensic Corporate
- Participate in investigations into suspected or actual fraud, projects related to the prevention of economic crime or damage assessments
- Analyze the existing client's situation, define the necessary measures and make the appropriate recommendations to the client
- Conduct email reviews, interviews, and write reports to support investigations, related to fraud, misappropriation of assets and bribery & corruption
- Participate in assessment of damages in the context of commercial disputes, insurance claim and international arbitrations
- Conduct document and transaction reviews and internal controls
- Assume partial responsibility in projects, ensure communication with the client and internal know-how transfer
- University Degree in law or Economics or any other relevant education
- At least 2 years of professional experience in Audit or in Forensic accounting within a consulting firm, experience in project management
- Swiss CPA in progress is a strong asset
- Analytical skills and stamina to get to the bottom of issues
- Willingness to take on various tasks in a small team, convincing communication skills and entrepreneurial flair
- Independent, precise and reliable working method, customer-oriented, ambitious, highly committed and team player
- Fluent in French and English, German is an advantage
- Readiness for mobility and flexibility
Specialized in the fight against economic crime, the Forensic Corporate department is made up of multidisciplinary team members who put their know-how and expertise at the service of demanding national and international clients on a daily basis. KPMG provides its clients with experienced professionals to help them deal with the issues of damage assessment, litigation and fraud. Based in Geneva, you will join a dynamic team, growing in a challenging and multicultural environment.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.