Full Stack Developer - React
For our partner, an innovative company based in Valais, we are currently looking for a new full stack developer spécialised in React for this long term position. In this role you will join one of the best employers in Switzerland.
You are Customer Centric, love agile project and Design thinking / lean approach, you know what a
is and surely know how to use React.Component this position is perfect for you !
Full Stack Developers are responsible for developing and designing front end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back end website applications.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones with React Nativ
- Knowledge of administration of server (Apache or Nginx)
- Event driven architecture and development (JMS ) and Streaming technologies (KAFKA)
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Computer Science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Java (preferred), Scala or Kotlin.
- Familiarity with database technology such as PostgreSQL and NoSQL (MongoDB).
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.