People make Deloitte one of the best places to work, to learn, to grow. Deloitte is one of the world's leading auditing and advisory firms offering inspiring work across Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Risk Advisory, Tax & Legal. In Switzerland, we have offices in Zurich, Bern, Basel, Geneva, Lausanne and Lugano
Deloitte is heavily investing in talent and strives to become the firm of choice for the very best talent within Switzerland.
Are you a motivated, agile, organised and creative young professional? Are you a strong team player, able to work in a fast-paced environment, to deliver tangible outcomes?
If so, our Clients and Industries team is looking for you!
The Client Relationship Executive has a key role within Clients and Industries, lying at the heart of the business, acting as a Deloitte ambassador, reaching out to our clients and continue to ensure successful business relationships.
Deloitte offers you national and international career opportunities as well as a broad training programme.
· You will be in regular contact with Deloitte employees across Switzerland.
· Opportunity to grow and further development of your skills.
· You will join our motivated, multicultural team at our office in Zürich.
· Build and develop trusted, sustainable relationships with client executives of a leading pharma and access to relevant industry and business experts
· Introduce the specialists with the best relevant domain expertise to the client
· Deliver a distinct client experience by acting as an escalation and feedback channel, providing prompt resolutions to issues, identifying anticipated challenges
· Prepare the global account strategy under the leadership of the Lead Client Service Partner
· Connect team members and drive pursuit teams across business lines and geographies
· Support an account vision shared by the account team and share best practice and lead by example
· Drive annual financial planning
· Monitor financial performance towards achieving of financial targets
· Ensure highest quality standards and any potential risk issues are being mitigated
· Strong experience of 5+ years in Business Development, preferably in Life Sciences
· Eloquent sparring partner with gravitas for internal and external stakeholders
· Good active listener who can create bridges between client needs and Deloitte solutions
· Excellent communication skills, high quality standards and attention to detail
· Cross-functional thinker who can initiate actions even with limited or unclear information
· Thoughtfully manages multiple priorities and stakeholders
· Experienced in the Life Sciences Industry and well connected to the Industry network
· Fluent in English
We look forward to hearing from you! Please submit a complete application, including CV, cover letter, references and degree certificates, using our online career portal www.deloitte.com/careers.
We do not accept applications from recruitment agencies for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact us on email@example.com.