"Richemont owns some of the world's leading luxury goods Maisons,with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories.
Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons.
At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons' values, through a process of continuous creativity."
Reporting to the Manager FSS Europe and representing the Group Technology department, the IT Infrastructure Manager is a member of the Field Services and Support (FSS) team. The role is accountable for leading change in the Local organisation to ensure consistent alignment, stability and evolution within a number of key areas, notably people, finance, project and service management. Additionally you may be required to lead one of the regional FSS Virtual teams composed of experts in a specific technical or business area. The ultimate aim being to deliver a high quality, truly value added service to the business users, actively engaging these users in the technology available to them. In this context, the IT Infrastructure Manager works closely with his regional peers, Group Technology management and interacts with the business representatives in a complex international environment.
• Manage the team under his geographical perimeter
• Recruit, coach, set objectives and appraise
• Define and maintain an evolution plan for his team
• Maintain continuous relation with the Local HR department
• Lead the Virtual team under his functional responsibility (if applicable)
• Manage the budget(s) / cost center(s) under his scope
• Justifies, follows and respects the agreed budget
• Propose any necessary changes/amendments to the budget
• Validate the re-invoicing of the "Local" services to the relevant entities
• Ensure consistency of the Asset register with the physical inventory
• Owns and monitor the project / activities roadmap and the 3 year plan
• Capture proactively the activities from the relevant entities / Group Technology
• Plan actions and resources in order to comply with the request
• Follow and promote the Group Technology project management methodology
• Accountable for the proper delivery and support of the Group Technology services
• Follow the KPI and maintain acceptable evolution trends
• Promote best practices and ensure "operational excellence"
• Acts as a managerial single point of contact for entities/brands under his functional perimeter
• Minimum 8 years experience in IT roles
• Graduated from an engineering/IT Master degree
• You are flexible, you are a pure team player with good relationship skills
• you are a quick learner in a complex and fast-paced environment
• You are customer oriented and have excellent communication skills
• You speak fluently English & French