The Application Management team in Data Processing is responsible for day-to-day business at the level of computer science for business processes and supports the further development of existing ICT services. The company's employees are the first point of contact within the IT department for questions and problems regarding IT systems and applications.
In your role, you are the interface between computer science and business users of the applications. Together with your team, you ensure the 1st and 2nd level support for our customers. You are the primary contact person and support multilingual via email and telephone. In particular, tasks for the e-mail service IncaMail are among your activities. You open up new business customers and provide technical advice on the product. In support you interpret data and do the user and profile management. After you have mastered this area, your position will be supplemented with further exciting support tasks.
In addition to your degree, you bring along the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of the IT help desk, 1st or 2nd level support.
- Service-oriented attitude and structured way of working.
- Networked thinking, flexibility and understanding of technical and business processes.
- Basic knowledge in computer science is desirable.
- Very good German and English skills.
- Knowledge of French is an advantage.
If you fit this profile and looking for a motivating job, send your application in MS Word (only) with your salary expectation and availability.
Only applications that meet all criteria will be considered