EM Microelectronic is a semiconductor manufacturer specialized in the design and production of ultra-low power, low voltage integrated circuits for battery-operated and field-powered applications in consumer, automotive and industrial areas. Part of the Swatch Group and active for 40 years, EM is headquartered in Switzerland, has affiliates in the U.S.A., Czech Republic and Thailand and employs approximately 700 people worldwide.
In order to strengthen the Process Engineering Team in our Display & Touch division, we are recruiting a
Industrialization Engineer - Display & Touch
This position has direct impact on the LCD operation of EM Marin, in particular for the new technological projects, the industrialization project management, the preparation of machinery selection, cooperating/negotiating with external suppliers, evaluating and ranking mechatronic concepts along with technical support for the operation, improvements, production and maintenance support, ensuring reliable tool operation, handling window and process quality improvements.
- Industrialization: responsible for project management for industrialization (new machines, new processes, flow analysis and improvement - effectiveness/efficiency) according to DFM (Design for Manufacturing) concepts
- Close collaboration with design team and process teams to ensure new equipment and processes meet manufacturability criteria (yield, cycle times, production & investment costs)
- Technical project support in the acquisition of new projects (definition process/equipment, identification of suppliers, evaluation of processes & equipment)
- Failure analysis methods and risk assessment using Quality System tools: capability, PFMEA
- Continuous improvement activity through support of process, production & maintenance teams for industrialized processes & machines
- Hands-on operational technical support and tools training
- Engineering degree (Master a plus) in Automation, Micro-technic/Mechatronic or Electronics and minimum 5 years of industrial experience in a similar role.
- Excellent team player; pragmatic; able to collaborate with diverse levels of the organization; self-driven and hands-on
- Outstanding communicator with good negotiation skills, able to present, communicate with company management and customers/suppliers
- Excellent organization, prioritization and fact-based decision making, flexible
- Minimum 5 years of industrial experience in a similar role
- Strong track record on industrialization projects
- Experienced in poly-mechanics, machine programming languages (Siemens, etc.)
- Strong technical Project Management skills
Fluent spoken and written English and French.
EM Microelectornic-Marin SA
CH-2074 Marin - Switzerland
Senior HR Business Partner