Swiss Education Group is your Swiss alliance of hospitality management schools in Switzerland. Our 4 hospitality management schools, alongside the Culinary Arts Academy Switzerland, offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications. With a variety of specialisations on offer, ranging from Events Management to Finance, we encompass 5 schools across 6 state-of-the-art campuses ( Brig, Le Bouveret, Caux, Leysin, Lucerne & Montreux) all supported by our corporate head office in Montreux.
For our Campus in Brig we are looking for;
Lecturer in Financial Modules
The successful candidate will join a dynamic team, committed to the delivery of high quality programs and will be required to teach Financial Modules to a multi-cultural profile on a Postgraduate/Master level.
- Teach Financial Modules like Financial Management, Finance, Operational Anlaysis , etc. within respective program, taking responsibility for adherence to assessment moderation procedure and relevant administrative systems and policies
- Support the school management in developing and fostering an enterprising and stimulating learning work environment that is recognised and renowned for academic excellence
Competencies & Qualities:
- Business and/or Hospitality qualifications and previous business work experience
- PhD finished is a must
- Previous teaching experience
- Mother tongue or fluent English
- Computer literate
- Ability to work independently and very well organised
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
Swiss Nationality or C,B,L or G permit or European Nationality CE/AELE
If you are interested, please send your application via firstname.lastname@example.org
Answers will be given to corresponding files only.