Are you a Team Assistant with 5 years of demonstrated professional experience; including working in international organizations and in multicultural settings ? Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a non-governmental organisation (NGO) ?
If so, please take a look at the following details:
Experis IT Switzerland is currently on the search for a Team Assistant to join one of their clients, an NGO, based in Geneva.
- Supporting the internal process, data quality assurance/ maintenance, updating budget, performance and relevant information;
- Administrating the Master Data platform, reviewing submitted change requests, providing guidance as required;
- Supporting the process of contracting consultants and services when necessary including Technical Assistance assignments in-country; coordinating travel and related logistics; assisting in basic project management-related tasks;
- Organising the structure and maintenance of the teams' information storage and sharepoint sites;
- Providing a focal point for the team budget;
- Communciating internally and across the Client;
- Managing invoices; drafting communications and verifing routine corespondence; supporting hosting of events;
To deliver the required results, it's essential that you have:
- At least five years' experience in administrative positions;
- Experience working in a service-oriented, team-based setting;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment;
- Proven project management experience;
- Fully competent with IT skills;
- Experience with data management, including advanced proficiency in Excel (e.g. use of pivot tables), word and Power Point and other data management software.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple work streams
- Written and spoken fluency in English
- Written fluency (C2 level) in one or more of the following languages:
French, Spanish or Russian.
If you are a dynamic and motivated Team Assistant currently looking for a challenging new position that applies to your skills, then we look forward to receiving your application!
Don't hesitate and send us your CV today through the link in the advert. In case of any questions please contact Jane Archer on +41 22 818 8782.
I'm always looking for skilled candidates don't hesitate to send me your CV for future job opportunities. Not quite what you're looking for? Don't hesitate to check out https://www.experis.ch/jobs-in-geneva to view more jobs in Geneva or connect with me on LinkedIn.
Experis IT is Europe's leading recruitment agency. We have over a hundred of open vacancies and we will be more than happy to find the perfect role for you! Visit us on www.experis.ch