Our client, a major global pharmaceutical company based in Geneva area, is looking for an:
EHS&S Officer (temporary role - part-time 50% up to 80%)
Specialist for the safety and security at work (offices and laboratories)
- Establish an EHS&S organization:
o Ensure all EHS&S (Environment, Health, Safety & Security) standards according to Swiss MSST guidelines are evaluated, planned and implemented
o Define and implement suitable EHS&S organisation
- Ensure, Drive & Support proactively that all Canton and Local conditions for the "authorization to operate" are met and approved
- Define and Implement Safety procedures for Offices and laboratory, establish all documentations required.
- Define and Implement Security procedures and carry out adequate training to all employees. Establish emergency procedure such as evacuation process for offices and Laboratory.
- Identify Safety and Security risks (risk assessment) for the company and implement preventive/corrective measures.
- Carry out Safety audits
- Report activities to Global EHS
- Safety Engineer is a must (according to MSST standard)
- Security experience (such as evacuation process)
- Implementation of Safety and Security procedures
- Capability to develop, document and deploy EHS standards
- Strong knowledge of CH authorities requirements
- Experience in construction / project safety in Switzerland
- Experience in Laboratory environment (biotechnology and chemistry) will be an asset