We call ourselves the Innovation Makers. Why? It’s not just because it is one of our corporate values, it’s about our cutting-edge approaches. We strive to innovate & transform the most creative ideas into concrete projects to exceed client expectations.
At Altran we value excellence, care, responsibility, dynamism and innovation.
We’re not just offering you a job; we’re inviting you to be part of our community. We will provide you trainings, tools & grounds to work for top notch companies & engineer the career you like.
Each career experience is assorted by an attractive salary package.
If you are a team player looking to satisfy your thirst of knowledge, you’ve found the place.
- Developing new and extending user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating UI designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Design and produce detailed technical specifications
- Unit and integration testing of your code changes
- Perform code review to ensure quality of code and design
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Like to work within an Agile environment
- You hold a Bachelor or Master degree in computer science or IT related fields or can prove equivalent through relevant experience
- You have 2+ years of experience as a Front-End Developer
- 3+ years experience in front end development for web and mobile
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles as well as React Native on Android and iOS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Fluent in English and French, German/Swiss-German is a big plus
ALTRAN Switzerland SA
Avenue de Rumine 13
Phone: +41 58 122 12 34