Customer Care Director
Publication date:28 juin 2022
Place of work:Neuchâtel
Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies, including medical devices and a wide array of sensors. We are looking to recruit the position of:
This senior role is both a strategist and an executor who can shift from thought leadership to rolling up their sleeves to engage in hands-on support resolution. We are looking for an operational and results-focused leader with a passion for ensuring great customer experiences. The role is responsible for leading a team of customer care specialists dedicated to Masimo’s international customers and internal sales staff. You will be a Customer Service/Support expert with a proven experience of driving customer satisfaction and building a strong team. The Customer Care team you lead enters orders and provides customers support on products, pricing, delivery times etc. The position will work closely with Sales Operations, IS and Operations teams to develop and enhance processes, reports and systems to improve the team’s effectiveness and customer experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit and direct the work of the Customer Service team, provide training and feedback to staff.
- Manage, grow and mentor the team by creating career paths and providing growth opportunities.
- Set performance goals and service levels for the team and provide regular updates and feedback on these.
- Promote and maintain a positive, professional, customer-centric culture to customer questions.
- Coach the Customer Service team on best practices and processes.
- Develop consistent and pro-active communications with customers on shipment delays and other issues.
- Define and document order management policies e.g. on overdue orders, escalations, holds.
- Recommend and implement enhancements to quotation, order entry and other systems.
- Provide input for enhancements and changes to processes to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Manage the Customer Service team on order management activities including:
- Entering and confirming sales orders placed by email and EDI.
- Resolving customer order queries and issues and provide order status to customers.
- Performing regular review of overdue orders and orders on hold.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of 10 years in any combination of customer service, issue management, implementation management, service operations.
- 5 years’ experience managing a customer focused team in an international product company
- Strong knowledge of supply chain and customer service operations and systems
- Strong team work and interpersonal skills, ability to coach, train and influence people
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong IT skills with Outlook, Excel, and ERP system; in particular related to order entry and quotations
- Prior experience with salesforce.com or other CRM system is preferable
- English and French ideally (any other language is an advantage)
- University degree or equivalent
Physical requirements/Work Environment
This position primarily works in an office environment. It requires frequent sitting, standing and walking. Daily use of a computer and other computing and digital devices is required. May stand for extended periods when facilitating meetings or walking in the facilities.
The physical demands of the position described herein are essential functions of the job and employees must be able to successfully perform these tasks for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made for those individuals with real or perceived disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job described.