In SICPA's Digital Factory Squad, we explore and build the next generation systems at the heart of tomorrow's digital society. With a cross-functional team of designers, developers and strategists, we work on bringing to life exciting new concepts. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a passionate and entrepreneurial Web Developer. Our ideal candidate has an entrepreneurial mindset and demonstrated experience in developing websites and graphic design.
As a Web Developer in the Digital Factory Squad, you will be:
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Determining technical requirements
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Writing efficient code & Maintaining documentation (for your own project and code).
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- You are an active listener: you are at ease in understanding customer needs
- You are open to both code and codeless approaches
- You find pragmatic solutions within tight deadlines
- You are comfortable with presenting technical solutions and demos
- You have experience in Webpage scripting and Web development
- You are able to elicit requirements and produce screen flows and user stories
- You are able to define user test scenario, and oversee their execution by end users
- You have experience in graphic design, knowledge of blockchain it's a plus
- You are able to define UX guidelines
- You are fluent in English, French a plus
WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER
We offer an exciting and challenging role, with great potential for personal development and a truly global impact. You will be in a position to play a key part in helping bring to life important future concepts that enable trust in digital society.