Our client is looking for an Information Technology Site Manager
As a part of an international IT team, you will be the local IT Responsible dedicated to German teams.
You will ensure the coordination with the team based in HQ and make sure that the processes and guidelines are implemented according the company standards.
You will ensure the 1st and 2nd level of support for end users within a dynamic and fast-paced environments.
You will provide Incidents management: Recording, dispatching, follow-up and solving of the incidents raised by the end users
You will analyze problem management logs and recommends corrective measures
You will ensure IT training and onboarding: assistance in the use of the workstation, office solutions or basics for business applications, preparation of documentation & procedures
You will be in charge of Vendor Management for local services: mobiles phones, telephony, networks, printers, etc.
- Min. 5 years of experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Windows environments
- Strong command on Project Management
- German and English: Fluent
- Experience in working in autonomy
- Ability to provide Support
- Multitasking and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills