We are looking for a Qualification & Validation Manager (M/F) for one of our international customers in the Geneva area who will directly report to the Head of Quality. As an expert for qualification, validation, and change control activities, the Qualification & Validation Manager (M/F) will support the quality organization in a manufacturing site and will supervise the team of two technicians.
• Contract Type: Permanent
• Occupancy rate : 100%
• When : ASAP or to be agreed
- Responsible to maintain the global Validation Master Plan including: Equipments, Utilities, and Premises Qualification, Computer System Validation, Process Validation
- To establish risk assessment and to coordinate Change Control activities mainly for technical and quality aspects for Equipments, Utilities and Premises.
- Oversees validation of production processes, performs statistical analysis, develops validation models, and writes process validation protocols and final packages.
- Serves as liaison/team member with technical and production departments
- Review and develop standard operating procedures in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)