- You will support our clients with attracting, motivating and retaining their people through the development of their reward practices.
- You will advise clients on broader remuneration structuring and the tax and regulatory compliance of different forms of remuneration.
- You will be involved in the design and implementation of equity schemes for employees and senior executives. You will prepare equity plan rules, draft tax rulings and advise clients on the practical operation of the equity arrangements.
- You will advise clients on the employment tax implications of their remuneration structures.
- You will advise clients on the tax implications of various employment arrangements involving mobile employees with cross-border situations.
- You will contribute to the efficient and successful delivery of our projects with your technical excellence.
- You will be involved closely in client relationship and client account management activities.
Junior Consultant - People and Organisation - Reward and Employment tax consulting
- You hold a Bachelor's or Master's degree from a university or a university of applied sciences in the fields of Human Capital, Economics, Business, Law or similar.
- You look to develop your knowledge and skills in reward topics.
- You have an excellent command of English and French, both written and verbal.
- You have very good knowledge of MS Office tools, and of Excel in particular.
- You are a team player with the ability to integrate with new multicultural teams quickly. You are flexible and able to adapt to new situations quickly.
- You are detail oriented and have a strong aptitude for figures.
- You are proactive to work and take ownership for your tasks. You can handle multiple tasks under time pressure.
- Ideally you have a 1-2 years of experience in an HR department (compensation and benefits), or in a consulting firm.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our .
Désirée de Sousa-AzevedoRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 85 792 95 31
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.