IoT Customer Deployment Specialist
The IoT Customer Deployment Specialist is responsible for remotely managing the installation of connections for Bobst and non-Bobst machines in customers' IT infrastructures in order to activate Connected Services and future IoT Services.
This deployment process of digital services allows customers to benefit from remote assistance services for troubleshooting machines, as well as cloud based applications for monitoring and analysis of their productivity. Your responsibilities
- Execution of the deployment process of Connected Services and IoT Services to customers
- Manage remotely the installation of connections for Bobst and non-Bobst machines in customers' IT infrastructures in order to activate Connected Services and future IoT Services. These services must also be tested in order to deliver quality, ready-to-use services to customers
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers with operating, installing and using of digital services connected to machines
- CFC in computer science or equivalent
- Confirmed and very strong knowledge of Windows, networks, web protocols, cloud computing, and MS Office Suite
- Ideally a successful experience in an IT Helpdesk in an international environment
- Ideally understanding of
- productivity measure of industrial equipment
- automation of industrial equipment
- control software for electronic components of machines (PLC, etc.)
- Proficient in English and fluent in French
The IoT Customer Deployment Specialist must be committed to perform connections quickly, while ensuring quality and customer satisfaction. He/she must also demonstrate a great interest in new technologies (NICT) and in the world of industrial machines.
BOBST is one of the world's leading suppliers of equipment and services to packaging and label manufacturers in the folding carton, corrugated board and flexible materials industries. We are present in over 50 countries. With more than 125 years of success in the markets, BOBST is always at the forefront of new technology developments to best respond to its clients' needs. Our leading position is due in particular to our capacity for innovation, the quality of our products and services, our values and the quality of our highly qualified staff.
The production site of Mex, near Lausanne in Switzerland, is also the headquarters of the Bobst Group. It is the most important site, employing approx. 1500 passionate people.
It also trains each year roughly 200 apprentices. The site offers an idyllic work environment. In the countryside and close to major highways, it is also well served by public transport. It offers many amenities, such as a corporate restaurant, sports fields, a fitness and a nursery. The facilities have been recently renovated and represent a model for sustainable development.