-You will join a multicultural team that focuses on helping organisations to navigate the changing world of work.
-You will join our Global PwC "New world. New skills" community, through which we build knowledge, share capabilities and coordinate global initiatives.
-You will support our clients to understand their current and future people and organisation needs, relating to factors such as digital transformation.
-You will work on client engagements across a diverse range of people and organisation topics, e.g. strategic workforce planning, learning and development, talent management, organisational culture and change management.
-You will work to identify market opportunities within Japanese companies.
- You will prepare client events to engage the Swiss market on topics relating to "New world. New skills."
Senior Associate - People and Organisation - "New world. New skills" capability
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in a consulting firm, with in-house experience desirable but not essential.
- You have a bachelor or master's degree.
- You have an excellent command of English and Japanese.
- You have strong Digital acumen.
- You are disciplined, highly analytical and a natural problem solver who challenges the status quo.
- You have high emotional intelligence, with strong communication and relationship management skills.
Are you passionate and ready to shape the future?
Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Questions? Give us a call, we are happy to help.
Learn more about our .
Romain BonnevilleRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 90 17
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and shape the future of a leading professional services firm? Are you passionate and ready to embrace change? Then you've got what it takes to reimagine the possible.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.