Are your ready to join an exciting fast-paced environment where you will be able to support an innovative department through a series of interesting challenges?
Randstad has 55 years of experience in the area of HR Management. Under the Randstad Inhouse Services concept, Randstad becomes a full service supplier providing consultancy to international clients. For a temporary assignment to support Ops. Customer Services CH, PMI Operations team of our client, the company Philip Morris International in Lausanne, we are looking for a:
Supply Planning Analyst (100%)
- Replenishment of finished goods to the market is delivered at best service level and most economic manner. Strive for continuous improvement of the Supply Chain end to end processes and optimization of the planning cycle.
- Reach inventory targets by driving alignment among all key stakeholders involved in the process. Apply systematically inventory monitoring and control, timely escalate and propose solutions to eliminate deviation from target.
- Monitor, control and constantly support Loss on Goods Destroyed (LOGD) reduction by clear established process and proactive actions and plan to achieve.
- Ensure that Market demand will be fulfilled. Follow up on mid and short term plans and targets through a well-established Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) structure.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders any deviation to the supply of finished goods plan, agree action plan and timely follow the established escalation procedures in case of business risk.
- Supply Chain experience in a multinational environment, preferably in production planning
- Deep knowledge of supply chain and inventory management concepts (minimum 3 years of experience)
- University degree in relevant field
- Fluency in English, both oral and written is a must. Fluency in French is nice to have
- SAP (or other ERP), excellent knowledge of Excel
Start date: asap
Work place: Lausanne