Do you enjoy interacting with customers? Are you interested in experiential retail? Would you like to lead a dynamic team?
Then take a look at this great opportunity!
For our client, Philip Morris SA, we are looking for an
ASSISTANT STORE MANAGER
Philip Morris International's global vision is to shape a smoke-free future. iQOS Stores are the physical point of contact between Legal-Age Smokers, existing iQOS users and the iQOS brand experience.
As an Assistant Store Manager, it is your responsibility to support the Store Manager in his/her tasks and to guide and coach your team members in their missions of providing the highest level of service and support to customers through their iQOS journey.
This position requires:
- Proven ability to:
- Develop Client loyalty;
- Excellent communication skills to engage positively both with the customers and with your team;
- Flexibility based on business needs;
- To be passionate and constantly be a role model for the team.
- Ideally Hospitality Management Diploma or equivalent;
- Experience in consumer-facing role (experiential retail, hospitality, consumer entertainment etc.), including upscale or luxury brand products and services;
- Experience in a supervisory role (not necessarily in a retail operation);
- Operational knowledge of retail and business systems (e.g. POS, inventory management, MS Office etc.);
- English and French fluency or proficiency;
- The ability to conduct individual or interactive group training sessions;
- Proven dynamic leadership skills;
- Strong business acumen.