Within a family office with a small investments team, you will be supporting the efforts made in Private Equity and Real Estate investments.
Private Capital Analyst
Our client is a family office with a growing investments team in alternative investments (Hedge funds, Real estate and Private equity).
As part of a growing activity, the role will involve:
Private Equity and Real Estate - Direct Investments
- Supporting transaction work from sourcing to closing
- Helping with financial modelling and quantitative due diligence
- Monitoring the development and performance of the direct portfolio
- Have an oversight on the reporting of direct private investment
Support PE and RE portfolio managers on an ad-hoc basis
- Performing quantitative and qualitative due diligence on proposed Real Estate and Private Equity funds
Travel is expected to represent between 10% and 15% of the work time.
- 3 to 4 years' of experience in transaction services with a Big 4 or established family office
- Good understanding of private investments
- Humility, hands-on mentality, willingness to work in a small structure
- Team-worker, eagerness to learn, strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in direct investments are an advantage
This is a unique opportunity for a driven individual to progress to front office over time by:
- Joining a company with true family values, flat hierarchy and committed to a long-term vision
- Sharing an entrepreneurial working environment with a young and nice atmosphere
- Integrating a small team with direct exposure to the top management and investors