Middle Office Transactional and Collateral Manager (80-100%)
Are you an inquisitive individual with a strong eye for detail? Do you enjoy working in a highly demanding environment but possess the skill to remain calm under pressure and in your communication to others? Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to take care of clients? We're looking for someone who can:.
• assess new proposals , follow up the financing of commodity transactions
• support the Relationship Managers in their sales activities
• develop and implement business-wide action plans and key initiatives in Physical Commodity Trade Finance
• perform front-to-back reconciliations and manage lifecycle management related processes, monitoring and improving transaction flow
• make sure that trade booking practices adhere to predefined models, acting as gateway into the front-to-back infrastructure and maintaining static data maintenance
• coordinate the execution of operations according to credit approvals and UBS standards
• monitor risks and document transactions
You'll be working in the Middle Office Transactional and Collateral Management Metal's team of the Commodity Trade Finance department in Geneva. We are a team of 7 Transaction & Collateral Managers and we aim to provide top notch services to our Metal's clients (base metals, steel, coal, petrochemicals) while ensuring our shareholders' assets are well safeguarded in the frame of transactional financings.
Your experience and skills
• a Master's degree with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a Metal's desk in a Commodity Trade Finance Bank
• strong product knowledge including rollout and integration, accompanied with a strong lean mentality
• a proven risk assessment and management skill set, fostering a zero tolerance policy for poor integrity and risk taking
• an excellent communicator, with persuasive presentation skills
• incredibly organized, with an innate sense of how to prioritize (you make lists and get things checked off)
• passionate about the client experience, with strong interpersonal skills
• fluent in English and French
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
Personal & Corporate Banking
Administration and Support
UBS Business Solutions AG