Join the EMEA logistics team and take on the leadership and responsibility for operations and sourcing of transport and freight of materials from suppliers in Europe and around the world to our customers through a network of plants and DCs across Europe.
EMEA Transport Leader
Our client is an international eclectronic company.
The primary responsibility of the Transport Leader is to support the EMEA Logistics Director with operational, monitoring and strategic activities for transport, ensuring that the materials are moved on time, at the right cost and without damage.
- Actively participate to the sourcing, selection, contract management and deployment of transport partners together with Sales, Operations, Procurement, Quality and Legal
- Organise regular Business Performance reviews on Key Performance Indicators with strategic Transport Service Providers (Global and Regional)
- Manage regular communication and reporting on key transportation metrics on agreed geographic scope
- Manage the third-party Freight Audit Pay service provider.
- Responsible for systems and processes linked to transportation of material
- Manage standard operating procedures related to transportation in the region.
- Support the EMEA operations and customer care to implement new or ad-hoc lanes
- Lead the implementation of global or regional initiatives on transportation network optimization: road, air and sea freight, as well as carriers' portfolio optimization / lane planning.
- Liaise with trade and compliance to ensure proper documentation on every lane.
- Liaise with SIOP and material management to ensure the right transportation capacity is available.
- Support QA teams about deviations management, corrective and preventive actions, Change Requests and other QA investigations.
- Support the central masterdata team to maintain transport master data in SAP (routes, dates of collection, planned delivery times, Incoterms, etc.)
Profil du candidat
- Degree in Supply Chain Management and/or Business Management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience from Supply Chain Management including distribution and transportation
- In-depth comprehension of Supply Chain Management techniques and distribution models
- Hands on experience in using/implementing transportation management systems
- Proficient in transport management and regulations
- Ability to develop and sustain in a transnational organisation professional working relationships with internal or external manufacturing/distribution sites, carriers and customer care
- Knowledge and experience of the European parcels, pallets and trucks carriers.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Ability to drive change across a European organisation
- Fluent in English (written and verbal)
Conditions et Avantages
Multicultured and fast paced environment