Compliance Tax Specialist
Our client is a Swiss Private Bank in Geneva.
The successful candidate will be in charge of:
- Ensuring the Bank's compliance with QI, FATCA and CRS regulations.
- Ensuring that the client is compliant with key tax Compliance laws, regulations and internal guidelines.
- Providing high quality advice and support on QI, FATCA and CRS rules and act as a first contact instance for business
- Analyzing complex cases together with Compliance WM at onboarding
- Liaising with all major stakeholders, coordinate and review solutions from a US tax and CRS perspective
- Drafting and update internal processes and procedures relating to QI (QDD), FATCA and CRS (Compliance Program)
- Drafting and update client tax documentation as well as communications to the Front Office and Clients
- Acting as an escalation unit for the Client Documentation Team and provide advice to Tax Services
- Giving training on QI, FATCA and CRS to the Front Office and Client Documentation Teams
- Providing high quality advice and support on QI, FATCA and CRS rules to the booking centers outside Switzerland
The profile we are looking for will be:
- Holder of a Master Degree ideally in Law or Business
- Experienced as a tax compliance specialist in the Private Banking sphere
- Aware of the Swiss Private Banking industry
- 5 years experience minimum in a legal environment in a Bank
- Speaking French and English fluently