HR Operations and C&Ben Manager
For our client, an international manufacturing company with global headquarter in Lausanne area, we are looking for a: HR Operations and C&B Manager
The HR operations and C&Ben Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing change management strategy within HR operations.
He/she will review the full HR processes/ tools, design a new strategy, propose an action plan and deploy practical solutions to insure an effective and consistent delivery of HR services. Responsibilities
- Conduct and review analysis of current and future states to determine and validate the delta relative to required changes
- Responsible for the integration of the employees' lifecycle administration with HRIS. In a second step, design and lead global HRIS strategy and implementation
- Define and support various HR processes/policies: performance management and fix & variable review, international mobility, flexible work-environment and time tracking, on-boarding, pensions & benefits arrangements, consistency of benefits amongst the various entities, budget simulation
- Review / optimize current payroll process at Swiss level for several entities, including all related administrative sub-process (accounting, payment, tax statements, reports...) in compliance with labour laws
- Together with other internal stakeholders, liaise with all social partners: Insurers, Residents Registration offices, Cantonal tax authorities (AFC), State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) etc
- Define a global C&B strategy across all geographies in line with company's objectives and the HR vision, put a solid C&B structure in place, ensuring local implementation, providing training to the HR community
- Initiate the job evaluation process and implement the job grading at the group scale. Benchmark activities
- Develop and implement robust KPI on employee statistics (FTE, retention, training, accident...) to improve monitoring of resource planning
- Create a new HR Cockpit in order to measure how successful HR is in realizing the organization's HR strategy.
- Ensure employees' adherence to policies and procedures across the group, make sure that HR programs are consistently administered and aligned with organizational goals, have compliance with professional standards, and meet state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
- University degree and further education related to HR/C&Ben
- Proven experience in a similar role, with successful delivery / contribution in global HR transformation projects, with a focus on process/tools, managed in an autonomous manner, preferably in an industrial environment, with an international and multicultural exposure
- Good knowledge of Swiss payroll principles as well as Compensation & Benefits methodology.
- Result-driven, self-motivated and proactive, with strong problem-solving skills and ability to handle multiple simultaneous projects, meet tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Leadership skills, ability to inspire and move cross-functional group in a unified direction. Ability to work in collaborative setting with business executives. Strong communication in English and French
- Deep HRIS systems expertise, ERP tools and MS Office
- Ability to develop and implement practical change management solutions, aligned to needs of the organization.
- Ability to influence stakeholders, open communication, ability to provide honest and constructive