Project & Training Coordinator, Apheresis Operations Cell Therapy
Come join us for this unique opportunity to be part of the team building a leading edge Clinical and Commercial CAR-T Platform that serves our patients with novel CAR-T Therapies.
The Coordinator's primary focus will be to co-oordinate assigned projects and plan and execute training schedules for internal team members, external partners and for a network of apheresis collection centers.
This role will support the Apheresis Managers within the designated region of Europe in co-ordination of apheresis training and other activities, as required.
This role is based at corporate office to service designated regions of Europe and will closely work with the Training office based in Seattle. 20-30% travel required.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Co-ordinate assigned projects in the Apheresis Operations Team.
- Maintain relationship with internal and external trainers.
- Compile and disseminate weekly and monthly training schedules.
- Build and ship training supplies and kits to traveling trainers.
- Coordinate and lead, as needed, Apheresis Collection Training (ACT) sessions and train the trainer sessions.
- Maintain training supplies and coordinate post-training activities.
- Enter and maintain training documentation and evaluation data.
- Co-ordinate schedules for training and audits with Apheresis Managers in Europe, as required.
Skill and Knowledge Requirements:
- Experience in project coordination or management.
- Experience with adult learning principles.
- Accurate, responsive, and thorough communicator (both oral and written).
- Ability to build effective relationships across company teams, and with external partners.
- High attention to detail skills.
- High organization skills with ability to multi-task several tasks in parallel.
* Knowledge of Apheresis and Good Tissue Practices.
* Experience working in Cellular Therapy or Stem Cell Transplant programs.
* Experience working with critical raw material suppliers or contract manufacturing organizations.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree; ideally in Life Sciences or Learning and Development.
- 3+ years of experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. GMP, GCP, GTP, Joint Commission, FACTJACIE).
- Experience leading training sessions in a variety of locations.
- Ability to enjoy a high paced environment, meet deadlines, and prioritize work from multiple projects.
- Strong teamwork skills and excellent customer service skills.