PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF POSITION:
Celgene (a wholly owned subsidiary of Bristol-Myers Squibb) is a global biopharmaceutical company committed to changing the course of human health through bold pursuits in science, life-enhancing therapies, and a promise to always put patients first. At the core of that mission are the talented individuals who contribute their unique skill sets to help us drive innovation and deliver truly life-changing drugs for our patients. As we continue to pursue that mission, we're looking for talented professionals like you to join our team.
Learn more about Celgene's CAR-T team and hear what they have to say about the amazing work they're doing in the world of medicine here:
Cell Therapy Patient Experience Organization at Celgene
We are creating the industry defining Cell Therapy Patient Experience, for our patients, caregivers, providers and partners, second to none. If you love creating new things and leading an industry, then this is the place for you.
Cell Therapy is at the epicenter of personalized medicine. Every medicine we make is made for one person and we keep the patient's experience, via their healthcare provider, at the center of our thinking every step of the way. From the minute they are enrolled in a clinical trial or will be prescribed our therapies, to when we work with apheresis partners who take their blood, to when we receive their cells, through our manufacturing processes, and ultimately when they receive the medicine, we made for them via their healthcare provider.
Scope of the Position:
The scope of the Cell Therapy Scheduling and Logistics Specialist I will be to support the Cell Therapy Patient Scheduling team deliver exceptional global customer service and logistics support for Celgene's Cell Therapy products.
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
Education and Experience:
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Cell Therapy Scheduling and Logistics Specialist will be responsible for scheduling and monitoring patient treatment schedules for the manufacturing of Celgene's autologous cellular immunotherapy products.
* Coordinate with cell collection centers, cell therapy manufacturing sites, cell administration sites, and third-party logistics partners to create and maintain patient schedules within the process constraints
* Input and maintain data related to patient schedules within Juno's scheduling system
* Proactively monitor the collection, delivery, transportation, and manufacturing activities for patient treatments as they move through the vein to vein process
* Troubleshoots and develop plans of action for expected & unanticipated logistical issues during the transport of Juno products
* Resolve customer issues in a timely manner
* Liaise/collaborate with apheresis operations, clinical operations, medical directors, commercial, quality, and third-party logistics partners to resolve issues
* Work closely with Research and Process Development in coordinating healthy donor collection activities
* Author and implement procedures and work instructions related to departmental functions
* Support and manage high volume of calls and e-mails
* Comply with applicable SOP's and FDA regulations to maintain data integrity