Were you always interested in software development and the implementation thereof? Are subjects such as control automation, data visualization, robotic process automation and process analytics not only buzzwords for you?
Are you willing to travel in Switzerland and Europe and work for various clients and industries?
Internship - KPMG Sofy Suite
Zurich or Geneva
- Participate in the development of KPMG Sofy Suite by bringing new ideas or functionalities and applications
- Participate in IT and business processes analysis using the latest technologies and identify optimization potential to be automated through KPMG Sofy Suite
- Support the implementation of KPMG Sofy Suite at our customers
- Work directly with our customer on site and interact independently with them
- Travel around Europe (70%) and work with other KPMG member firms on international projects
- Help to develop and grow KPMG Sofy Suite team in Switzerland
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in software development, informatics, business informatics or related studies
- Great interest in the analysis and automation of IT environment and processes
- Willing to help our national and international customer to transform the way they operate and digitalize their processes.
- Good communication, proactive mindset, good analytical skills and eager to learn
- Good SQL know-how. Python and other scripting languages are a plus
- Knowledge of ERP processes (SAP, Oracle, Navision, or other) is a plus
- Native in French or German, C1 in English. Any other language is a plus.
A growing multidisciplinary team specialized in various domains such as governance risk and compliance digitalization, system access management and agile development. We focus on creating new digital solutions for our client and the market. We work in an international environment and collaborate with multiple other KPMG member firm across the world serving national and international clients. We stay at the cutting edge of technological development by integrating the latest frameworks and innovations to our product.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.