We are looking for an experienced, strategic recruiting partner who will who will drive our clients full life-cycle recruitment and operational activities in the growing Zug office, with flexibility to work up to two days from home. We are looking for an experienced candidate with a track record in recruitment in the life science industry. The role will be focusing on recruiting commercial, R&D, Medical Affairs, Technical Operations and Corporate roles.
ASAP: Strategic Recruitment Partner - Healthcare (m/w)
Our client is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on new and innovative therapies looking to enter the market in Europe sooner than later. We are looking for an experienced, independent and passionate individual to help our client with this key recruitment-needs in the coming 6-12 months, with a chance for a long-term employment depending on the development.
- Design, implement, and launch recruiting strategies to fulfill hiring needs
- Provide effective recruitment solutions by developing a solid understanding of the business as well as the external talent landscape
- Lead and facilitate recruitment strategy meetings for active requisitions, providing an overview of the external market, as well as a strong understanding of the capabilities needed by the business
- End-to-end recruiting process including sourcing/screening, candidate selection, leading debrief meetings and negotiating offers with selected candidates
- Collaborate with Compensation team and the hiring manager to put forward a competitive offer package
- Manage candidate communication throughout the interviewing process, prepare and brief them for the process
- Manage relationships with selected third party vendors
- Other ad-hoc tasks may be required throughout the term of the role as needed
- BA/BS degree (Business, marketing, or life sciences) required or equivalent in work experience
- Minimum of 5 years of successful full lifecycle recruiting experience, Pharma/Biotech industry a very strong asset
- Experience in recruiting for one or more of the following functions: Commercial, Research & Development, Technical Operations, Corporate Functions
- Experience in interacting and effectively communicating with senior level management and TA business partners
- Strong understanding of technology and experience using talent acquisition systems: Applicant Tracking, Candidate Relationship Management, social media, and other predictive tools. Previous experience with Workday would be considered a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage stakeholders at all levels of a highly matrixed organization and the ability to work across cross-functional, cross-organizational teams in an international environment
- Ability to influence and partner virtually and work with limited supervision
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to appropriately handle highly confidential information and perform role with high degree of professionalism
- Ability to meet tight deadlines, customer service orientation and attention to detail
- Flexibility - be available for meetings during business hours in time zones where clients are based.
- Ability to travel up to 10% if needed
- Manage several projects and priorities simultanously
- Challenging and strategically important role for an innovative Biotech firm in Zug
- Role for a senior recruitment partner looking for a challenging project with long-term perspectives