Sécheron is a leading global supplier of electrical and electronicsafety components and solutions and traction power systems for the railwayindustry and also provides solutions for renewable energy, DC grid, and other industrial systems.
In support of the global growth we are seeking a:
PDM Application Engineer
- Deploy, implement and manage Dassault Solidworks PDM professional environment over the complete project ensuring efficient integration with existing application portfolio (CAD, EDM, ERP).
- Promote the PDM toll conducting change management, user guide writing, user training and support.
- Administrate and improve existing applications sustaining business activities as such as QMS, EDM, OCR.
- Manage the virtual servers hosting business applications in close collaboration with IT team.
- Shape and develop web based portals, dashboards, reporting collecting data from SQL databases.
- Write clear, maintainable, well documented code in several programming languages.
- IT Engineering Bachelor Degree.
- Successful experience of at least 5 years in a similar position within an international company.
- Fluent in English and French.
- Experienced administrating Dassault PDM Professional tool.
- Good knowledge in computer science, server administration, Ms SQL Server & Oracle DB.
- Open-minded and very positive can-do attitude.We are an international company offering good social conditions and a great working environment and atmosphere.
Are you attracted by this opportunity? Please send your application to:
Rue du Pré-Bouvier 25 - 1242 Satigny - Geneva
email@example.com - www.secheron.com