ETCS Integration Engineer (M/F)
Contract: (Permanent with AKKA)
Starting date: April
Languages: English + German
We are looking for an ETCS Integration Engineer, to strengthen the teams of one of our customers.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Integration of ETCS and country-specific train control systems into our multiple units
- Creation of concepts, system and requirement specifications and vehicle diagrams
- Support for the preparation of technical quotations
- Support and initial commissioning of the vehicles
- Preparation of the safety certificate for vehicle integration
- Support of type tests
- Preparation of various certificates of approval
- Cooperation with customers, suppliers and regulatory authorities
- Degree as engineer FH/ETH or comparable education
- Professional experience in the railway industry segment (electrical engineer)
- Knowledge of ETCS and current legislation (UNISIG, ERA)
- Knowledge of other country-specific train control systems is an advantage
- Knowledge of the preparation of safety certificates (e.g.: TSI CCS) is an advantage
- Open, flexible and goal-oriented personality
- Independent and proactive working methods
- Good German and English knowledge in word and writing mandatory
What working at AKKA has to offer:
- A steady follow-up and career guidance.
- A large network of collaborators across the world.
- Several learning platforms and access to trainings.
- Compelling challenges for prestigious and international clients.
- Several dedicated events gathering all the collaborators and promoting corporate culture.
For more information, please contact me at or +41 78 980 99 63