Senior Accountant German Speaking
We work on an exclusive mandate with our client, a well-known swiss corporation.
Supported by an international private equity, the company is welling to double its size within the next 5 years.
As part of its growth and development, we are looking for a Senior Accountant with fluent German Speaking skills.
The Senior Accountant will support the CFO on various projects and will be responsible to review and optimize the accounting processes of all the entities of the group. Your main tasks
- Manage the General Accounting of all the entities
- Participate to the monthly and yearly financial closing
- Establish the VAT Statements
- Handle the reconciliation of Balance Sheet and General Accounting Accounts
- Draft the Financial Statements (Income statement, Balance sheet)
- Prepare financial analyzes and various report
- Resolve accounting issues
- Improve the new and the existing accounting processes
- University Degree or equivalent with an accounting and/or financial specialization
- You have minimum 8 years' experience in a similar position or in an accounting firm
- You have an extensive knowledge of legal and tax law policy
- We are looking for someone with strong analytical skills, who shows a proactive attitude and who can work in autonomy
- Strong IT skills and Excel are required
- Fluent German, French and English are mandatory for this role
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now". About Us
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on